The Indian economy is at the cusp of a massive ‘digital revolution’ and the journey has just begun. In the last few months, we have witnessed a major transformation. From the start up revolution to now a focused move towards building a cashless society, India has made huge strides towards a digitally empowered economy and society.
However, amidst all the noise being created about this shift, your voice is the most important. At FreeCharge, we believe that you, the Gen Z aka the millennials are the most important stakeholders in this process. What we build today, is going to impact the India of tomorrow.
We would therefore love to hear your opinions and thoughts on how you see these changes panning out in the future. Here is a chance for you to publish your blog with the FreeCharge Digital Republic Blog Challenge. The best bloggers will win exciting prizes and a chance to intern at India's most exciting payments company FreeCharge!
You can submit your blog either one of the topics -
Guidelines for the competition:
Prizes for the winners:
Got more questions? See FAQs
1. How can I submit my blog online?
You can submit your blog at digitalrepublic.freecharge.com
2. I didn't receive any confirmation e-mail, is there any way I can check if my essay has been received?
You should have received an automatic confirmation. In case you haven't received an email, you can write to email@example.com
3. Can I submit entries for both the topics?
No, you can only submit one entry. You can chose any of the two topics for your blog.
4. Can I take any position on the cashless economy in my blog?
Yes! We want to hear from you about how you feel.
5. What criteria will be the blogs judged on?
The blogs will be judged on the basis of strength of the arguments made, flow of the written piece and creativity in writing style.
6. What is the word limit for the blog? Will I be disqualified if I fall short of or exceed the word limit?
The word limit for the blogs is 700-1100 words. You will not be disqualified if you go beyond the world limit, however you will get negative points for the same.
7. What is the deadline for the blog competition?
Entries will be accepted till 16th January 2017, 11:59 PM
8. Will the blog be published anywhere?
The best 10 blogs will be published on the FreeCharge website. The decision of the judges will be final.
9. Are there prizes for the winners?
We have prizes worth Rs 100,000 for one winner, worth Rs 50,000 each for 2 winners and worth Rs 20,000 each for 5 winners.
Click here to submit your entries